Address Your Stress Coaching Package
This stress coaching package is for individuals overwhelmed by stress, seeking expert guidance to regain control. It offers personalised plans, effective strategies, and skills to manage stress long-term. Sessions with a stress coach reduce stress levels, improve energy, mood, relationships, and sleep. Available in-person or online/phone-based.
Who is this coaching package for?
The problem with stress is that you can often feel like stress is in control of you rather than the other way around.
This stress coaching package will be suitable for you if:
- You are experiencing a high level of stress and need to make changes but are not quite sure how to do so
- Are experiencing negative effects from stress such as fatigue, burnout, anxiety, digestive issues or sleep problems but don't feel you have enough to manage stress by yourself
- Have a lot going on in your life and are feeling overwhelmed from trying to manage everything but you don't know where to start to regain a more balanced life
- You already know you need to tackle stress in your life but want an expert and an ally to guide and support you through strategic changes to get back on top of your stress
- You need to master stress and build resilience so you can continue to grow and push yourself but in a sustainable way
What to expect from your stress coach:
When you work with a DYLC coach your specific needs and situation will always be at the forefront of the coaching. The coach's job is to work hard to find out what is best for your current situation and to help you integrate individualised action steps and strategies that will work for you.
The coach does not try and impose a plan onto you and instead works with you to create a plan that is appropriate for your needs at this time.
We see you as being the expert in your life and therefore we do not feel qualified to tell you what to do. Our aim is to combine our expertise in stress and behavioural change and to work with you to create the most effective plan that can be integrated into your lifestyle with the most ease
What not to expect from your stress coach:
You will not be simply told what to do!
You will not be given generic advice that is not appropriate to you
You will not be given a generic stress management protocol that may or may not suit your individual needs or requirements.
What benefits will you receive:
Typically clients experience a dramatic reduction in stress levels over the space of 2 months but also gain the knowledge and skillset required to both manage and master stress going forward in their life after the coaching.
Common benefits experienced by stress coaching clients include:
- Less anxiety, nervousness and irritability
- Improvement in energy and less fatigue or energy slumps
- Improvement in mood and motivation
- Improvement in relationships and communication
- Better sleep (quantity and quality)
- Increased confidence and resilience to deal with stress in the future
- Greater mental clarity and improved productivity
- Reduction in stress related physical symptoms such as tension, pain, skin and digestive problems
- Reduction or elimination of destructive habits caused by stress
- Improved work/life balance
Common skills, knowledge and behaviours that stress coaching clients integrate into their life during the coaching include:
- Gaining the 'know how' and the 'how to' of controlling the body's stress response
- Identifying and enforcing personal boundaries regarding time, people, technology and more
- Better time management
- Better energy management
- Mental strategies that control stress
- Improved sleep hygiene
- Reducing or eliminating bad habits and destructive behaviours
- Regular practice of stress reduction techniques such as breathing exercises and mental strategies that turn off stress and promote
What is involved:
This coaching package consists of 6 private one to one coaching sessions with Shane Pearson, lecturer in stress management and a professional wellness coach. The initial coaching session is up to 2 hours in length followed by 5x one hour coaching sessions.
- 7 coaching hours in total held over approximately 2 months
- 6 individual coaching sessions
- Initial session is up to 2 hours in length to gain a thorough understanding of your current situation and to create an individualised stress management plan for you
- 5 more 1 hour weekly coaching sessions that place approximately weekly for ongoing support, coaching and accountability
The coach guides and supports you to make necessary changes and integrate practical new skills and techniques into your lifestyle. Information, tools and proven stress management techniques are shared freely with you when needed throughout the coaching.
How is it done:
In-person, online through video conferencing or by phone.
One to one coaching sessions take place in Durrow, Co. Laois, Ireland; approximately 1 hour 15 minutes from Dublin and 1 hour 30 minutes from Cork.
Online and phone coaching
Online sessions are facilitated through online video conferencing such as Skype or Zoom. Coaching can also be done via telephone if either of the above options are not available.