Mentor Coaching for Coaches
- Are you a trained coach with a dream of building your coaching career or business?
- Are you struggling with the complexity of setting up your coaching business?
- Do you now have the qualifications, but are still lacking the confidence and clarity you need to build your coaching practice and start getting consistent income from paying clients?
- Are you sick of trying to do it all alone?
For many trained coaches, receiving your certificate is just the start of your coaching journey, not the end!
If you can relate to any of the above, I have been where you are now, and I can help you!
Learn more about Momentum and my coaching services for coaches.
Need help finding clients and developing your coaching business?
Are you a trained coach or wellness practitioner who loves helping people and coaching them to improve their lives but struggle with the whole business side of things?
Perhaps you struggle with some of the typical problems many coaches and wellness practitioners experience after getting certified.
- Unsure where your next paying client is coming from?
- Struggling to nail down your niche?
- Unclear as to how to market yourself and your business?
- Wasting time and frustrated because your social media or advertising efforts are not leading to paying clients?
- Stuck or overwhelmed by the complexity of making it all happen
- Confused by all the hype & different voices out there selling you different ideas and strategies.
- Have you realised that getting a consistent and reliable flow of paying clients is going to be a lot harder than you thought?
Would you just love to be booked solid and know that you have a system in place that is bringing all the paying clients you need to thrive in your new role/career?
Does the thought of marketing or selling yourself cause you to feel more like hiding rather than expanding out to engage with your target audience and ideal clients?
Or maybe you don’t mind that part of it but your efforts just aren’t paying off and you have started to question and doubt yourself. This can erode your confidence and motivation and, if you have struggled like this for a while, you may even have been tempted on occasion to just ‘pack it in’ and ‘give up on the fantasy’!
But you know you have already invested too much of your time, your money and your precious energy to give up on it now!
The reality is that we just don’t get all the skills, knowledge and capabilities we need when we go through our coach training to manage the business side of things.
You may have learned how to do a great job with your clients when you have one in front of you but not enough about where to get them and how to make a business from serving them.
Then there are all the obstacles we face inside ourselves.
Whilst there is a lot involved in the outer world to build a successful coaching business or wellness practice you may also find you are being held back by some internal barriers such as:
- Overwhelm or anxiety
- A strong inner critic (negative self talk)
- Imposter syndrome
- Strong resistance to take actions
Taking on the challenge of going pro and making a good living from doing the work that you love you will inevitably start meeting the fears, uncertainties and doubts that lay ahead. It can be very hard to do this alone and unsupported.
If you can relate to this in some way I have been where you are now. I have also trained well over 200 certified coaches to date and mentored many coaches after they have been certified to help set them up their coaching businesses.
This has inspired to create Momentum.
Momentum are free monthly events that are designed to guide and support you on your journey to becoming a thriving coach with all the skills, confidence, clarity and paying clients you need to realise your potential. These are absolutely free and all you need to do is make sure you are signed up to receive my email to ensure you get invitations every month to:
- A free online group coaching session at the start of each month
- A free online group mentor coaching session where you can get ‘unstuck’. Ask me coaching and business of coaching related questions or be coached through your barriers.
Are you looking for an ICF Mentor Coach?
The role of an ICF mentor coach is to coach you on your coaching skills whereas the role of a personal coach will be more focused on personal topics that are not related to the development of your coaching skills.
I also offer mentoring for coaches wanting to get their ICF credentials as an ACC.
Please get in touch if you
ICF Mentor Coaching is focused on providing you with professional assistance to help you:
- Deepen your understanding of the core competencies of coaching
- Consistently achieve and demonstrate the levels of core competency required for your desired credential level.
Get ICF Mentor Coaching
Earning your Credentials from the ICF
The ICF or International Coaching Federation is the world’s largest non-profit coaching body dedicated to advancing the coaching profession. ICF credentials are considered the gold standard of coaching and can provide you with the highest level of endorsement.
Earning your ICF credentials can help you stand out from the crowd and charge a premium rate for your coaching. Being recognised by the ICF is particularly beneficial if you intend to work with executives or companies due to the perceived quality of the ICF brand.
To apply with the ICF to become an Associate Certified Coach you will need to log a minimum of 10 hours of Mentor Coaching with a mentor coach who meets the criteria set out by the ICF.
You can learn more about all the requirements for ACC credentials from the ICF here.
Our individual and group mentor coaching packages meet the ICF Mentor Coaching requirement for the certification process.
Mentor Coaching Program Details
Our mentor coaching programs are conducted in small groups of no more than 10 people. They involve 7 group sessions and 3 one-to-one sessions with Shane Pearson, an experienced and highly qualified coach and coach trainer with ICF credentials.
The group mentor coaching course takes place over a minimum of 12 weeks with 7 group coaching sessions held via live webinar over Zoom and are combined with 3 one-to-one sessions. You will schedule your 3 private sessions directly with your mentor coach.
There is also the option to invest solely in the 7 group sessions at a discounted rate if you are not interested in meeting the ICF requirements but want to take your coaching to the next level.
** In order to run a group mentor coaching program there must be a minimum of 5 coaches enrolled. In the event of the minimum enrollment not being met the program may need to be cancelled. Should this occur, we will happily provide a refund or defer your enrolment to the next available group mentoring program.
Booking your Mentor Coaching Sessions
If you would like to learn more about either individual mentoring sessions or our group meant coaching program please use this link to schedule a free call with your Mentor Coach: